.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 19, 2007

holy matrimony, batman!

Wow, I have gotten a lot of mileage out of that batman-marriage joke. Maybe I should stop.


Anyway, in one day, it will have been one whole year since I donned an enormous poofy white dress and paraded around in front of my loved ones.


No, I'm not talking about the time I tried to enter Ms. Tranny San Diego after watching half of "To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar" on basic cable.


I'm talking about my wedding!!! Woohoo! If I can manage to stay away from a divorce lawyer for 24 hours, I will be married for one year!! (This may be tough, as I have to drive right through Lawyer Town on my way to Trader Joes...and we're out of soymilk).



Anyway, here's an old pic (taken at the wedding after-party, in which we crashed another snotty bride's karoake party and started singing non-stop Journey).

Comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! And thank you so much for donating... you are definitely my favourite person I've never met :D

And hey, I'm sending out thank-you mix cds to everyone who's donated, if you'd like one just send me your address at jenistranslucent at gmail :)
 
'Oh Bobby Ray, your eyes are like window cleanuh'.

What is it about Journey and Karoake? Every time I end up at karoake, Journey unevitably comes on.

Congrats!!
 
Happy anniversary.
Don't stop believin'.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

ps. Batman joke = still funny
(Don't trust me on that, though...I'm so easily amused.)
 
Happy belated anniversary!

By the way, the "Die Hipster Scum" t-shirt = awesome.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?